Thursday 28 February 2013

Spring Is Coming (honest!)


Sadly I was a bit too late to enter these into the I Love Promarkers Four Legged Friends challenge, but I can add them to my blog anyway!  I've been doing a bit of Promarker practice recently and am beginning to fall in love with them all over again.  Not sure why I stopped stamping and colouring in the first place as it really is a very relaxing thing to do.

I made 2 cards virtually the same so that I had 1 to use and 1 to pop into my spares box (the spare one has now been sent out so it didn't last long!).

I used some yellow Core'dinations embossed spotty card for the background.  I received a huge 12x12 pad of this card not last Christmas but the one before, so I get a tick for using up something old.  The message ovals are by Craftwork Cards and again are something that I've had 'forever' (and to be honest wouldn't be without as they are so handy).

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Oh I love these 2 bright and very Spring-like cards Loobs. Great PM colouring too!

Hugs
Sarn xxx