Thursday 3 September 2009

Penny Black Saturday Week 64


Christmas is this weeks theme on Penny Black Saturday, right up my street! For this card I used half of a Craftwork Cards scalloped card wrap and covered it with paper from the Docrafts Daisy and Dandelion paper and edged it with black ink. The main card was covered with paper from the same pack. I embossed the PB tree and greeting and finished it off with a couple of swirly peel off corners which I thought matched the tree quite well and a ribbon tied in a knot.

3 comments:

Sarn said...

Ooh Louise . . . I LOVE this . . . very classy.

Kath Stewart said...

wow loving this one louise...such a classic elegant card.......thanks for joining in the christmas fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Very elegant, adore the colours and the stamp you've used. And the black edging to the scalloped edge really makes it pop.