Thursday 3 September 2009

Fabric Christmas Card

A friend bought some fabric recently and wanted to see what others would do with it so she kindly sent some samples out (already mounted onto card!) I kept my card very traditional in keeping with the candles image. I mounted the square onto gold mirror card. The card itself was covered with some backing paper from the Docrafts Daisy and Dandelion Winter's Tale paper pack. The tartan strip at the bottom was also from this pack as was the message. I glittered the candles and berries with Stickles. Not a particularly good photo - my table is so cluttered at the moment I couldn't find enough space on it. A sign of creativity I like to think!

2 comments:

Sarn said...

A cluttered table is DEFINITELY a sign of creativity hun! Lovely traditional Christmas card.

valeriej said...

Absolutely beautiful Louise, I love how you've used the fabric square and the colours.