Saturday 28 January 2017

First post for 2017


After a really difficult 2016 I'm back!  I made the cards I needed to last year but didn't photograph many as everything was upside down and back to front due to having a house extension built, which is much larger than I thought it was going to be.

This card was made for one of my daughter's friends - they're all turning 16 so I've become quite expert at 16th cards recently! 

The focal image is from the Hunkydory Little Book of Milestone birthdays - it's amazing how these Little Books are far more versatile than you initially think.  I embossed a piece of light blue Adorable Scorable cardstock with an Embossalicious embossing folder and matted it onto a darker shade of Adorable Scorable.  The butterflies and sentiment are from Sara's Signature collections (Butterfly Lullaby and Birthday) and I added some sparkle to the numbers with some Stickles (every 16 year old girl loves a bit of sparkle!)

 

No comments: