Thursday 26 December 2013

Crackers!


I made these quickly on Christmas Eve, took about an hour in total.  The template is from Crafts U Print which I printed onto some Neenah card.  The cutting out is a pain but was easy enough (even easier with a new blade in your craft knife - I think changing my blade is one thing I will do on a regular basis next year!).  I used a bottle of glue to help keep the shape of the cracker whilst I stuck it together with some strong double sided tape.  I filled them with some lottery scratchcards and chocolates and tied them with raffia ribbon.

I didn't have any snaps but they're fine without.

The scratch cards by the way netted us £120 on Christmas Day- result!

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Great looking crackers there Loobs. Cor you were lucky with the scratch cards . .. we had several around the table yesterday and nobody one a thing!

Hugs, Sarn xxx