Thursday 31 January 2013

With Sympathy

The kind of card we all need to make sometimes, but no-one enjoys.  I wouldn't normally show this type of card but I wanted to show my colouring.  It's been a long time since I got my Promarkers out but recently I've been rediscovering a love of colouring and I was particularly pleased with how this came out.  The stamp is a gorgeous lily from a 'Just To Say' set by Docrafts/Papermania and the sentiment is from the same set.  The card blank was bought with the decorative edge and I used a Spellbinders Lacy Square Nestability to echo the card edge.  The green backing paper is from my 'big box' but I believe it is by K&Company.

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Hi Loobs

Your colouring is amazing on this image. Totally perfect. Great image for the sad occasion.

Hugs
Sarn xxx