Tuesday 18 August 2009

Birthday Card


It's my work team leader's birthday next week so I've finally had a chance to use the Stampin' Up Golden Oldies set. I love the gentle humour of them. I stamped it using an old Whispers Ink pad (aubergine) - had them ages, I've let the children use them too and still going strong! I liked the look of it just stamped so I didn't bother with colouring. The paper was sent to me by a very good friend because I happened to mention that I never had purple or lilac paper when I needed it! The sentiment is Craftwork Cards (yes again!) and is mounted using the Stampin Up oval punches which fit them so well. The 'frilly bit' was made with the Fiskars Threading Water border punch.

2 comments:

Elaine Harding said...

Looks lovely! Glad you're using the Stampin' Up! stamp set and oval punches.

Sarn said...

Great job!