Tuesday 20 January 2015

Gatefold Gift Card Card

 


This is the first card of 2015 for me and was made for my daughter's school friend.  They're now at that age where a gift card is the safest option for a present but they don't look much wrapped up so I usually end up buying something else just to wrap the gift card with! 

I used a very old Kanban Simba and Bamboo kit and made a basic gatefold card from one of the patterned card sheets and added toppers to the front.  Inside, I lined it with a co-ordinating piece of card and created a little pocket from Hunkydory Adorable Scorable card to house the gift card. 

This idea will definitely be used again this year as more of her friends celebrate their birthdays - wish I'd thought of it before!

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Looks great. The gatefold card certainly dresses up the gift card nicely.

Happy Wednesday!

Hugs, Sarn xxx