Monday 26 November 2012

Going Crackers!


I've always wanted to make Christmas crackers but as is the way at this time of year, time always ends up being in short supply.  This year though I have finally done it!  I used a couple Crafts U Print sheets which were a doddle to make up (the red one is cup262682_33 and the blue one is cup262684_33).  I used some 20mm wide orgnaza ribbon in various colours to tie the ends having first placed some little Christmas chocolates and a couple of £1 Lottery scratchcards in each one.

I'm going to enter this in the Rudolph Challenge - not a card but hopefully as it's Christmas related it will be allowed!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I am certain these will be allowed, they are brilliant and what a good idea to put a scratch card in them. Fabulolus.

Kath x

Sarn said...

Ooh Loobs . . . these are just FAB . . . I wanna pull one and find out what's inside and get a terrible joke that makes me laugh!

ANYTHING FESTIVE is allowed to be entered to my Rudolph Day challenge, so no worries there.

Thanks for entering. Good luck in the draw.

Hugs
Sarn xxx