Sunday 10 April 2011

A second Bamboo card

This is the 2nd card I made using the same Pyrimage topper from the Simba and Bamboo Kanban kit. I used a bright pink pearlised card blank that I've had forever (!) and used the negative of the larger sized topper (used on the previous card) to make the holographic mat for the background the same shape (I'm sure there must be a nestie in this shape but it was quicker to just draw around a template). I punched the little flowers out from the card around the topper sheet and added dots of liquid pearls for the centres. A simple ribbon knot finished it off nicely.
Here's a quick photo of the 2 cards side by side - I think this is the most I've ever used one topper sheet before and considering the whole set cost just £5 I think I'm going to get some excellent value out of it!



1 comment:

Sarn said...

SOOO cute! Love both cards.
Hugs, Sandra