Friday 7 January 2011

Calendars





During the last few days of 2010 and the first few of 2011, I was busy making some desk calendars. Here's a few examples (I think I've got 2 more to show you). Two of them are Forever Friends decoupage, the top one (probably the most crafty one) uses K&Company Blue Poppy paper and embellishments and the other one is using the gorgeous V&A Hanoverian collection papers which I think are just divine. The calendars were given to the children's teachers as new year presents (they were supposed to have been done for Christmas but I hadn't even started them before the holidays) and one was for a dear friend of mine.



2 comments:

Sarn said...

OMG . . . you HAVE been busy. They are all lovely, but I'm with you on the lusciousness of the Hanoverian paper . . . that 2nd one down is def a fave. Hope those teachers appreciate all your hard work!

valeriej said...

Absolutely gorgeous Louise, such a lot of hard work you've put in and I love them all.