Thursday 29 July 2010

Long time, no post!


Promised a friend of mine that I would add another picture and post to my blog, so Sarn, this one's for you!
I have made a few cards over the last couple of months and I might even get around to adding them onto my blog. It's been a case of making just what's needed about a day before it's needed. Lots of cards have been posted without me having taken a photo!
This card is for an old school friend of my hubby's who is getting married this weekend. I'm working so can't go to the wedding but hubby is going. I used some Popcorn the Bear paper and decoupage from an old issue of Creative Cardmaking magazine. For the first time I used the clear 'foam' pads to layer it up and I actually liked them. I had heard that people found the clear backings on the individual squares difficult to remove but I didn't have any problems.
Hopefully I'll have a few more to show you over the next few days.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sarn said...

Wahooo . . . .you're back in Blog land. That's my girl! Like the card hun . . . .I'm sure the recipcient will too.

Craftymadam said...

good to see your still crafting!
love the card.